Marrying the man you can’t live your life for is a waste of time and a misplacement of original purpose of the woman creation.
Religiously, the woman was created by God but she was made for the man.
The core role of the woman was and is to help the man and make his life lot easier.
In order to fulfill her sole purpose in life, she needs to be submissive to a man.
The fulfillment of a woman is tied to her role in a man’s life.
Some women may argue that they don’t need any man to make it in life but the truth remains that no woman can be fulfilled without the help of a man.
Just as no man can be successful and filfilled without a woman.
But not every man is meant for every woman. This is where the need for compatibility arises.
As a woman, when a man approaches you for a relationship or marriage, you should ask yourself the following questions:
1. What is his vision or Target in life?
2. What does he need me for and can I fit into his needs?
3. Can I give up myself, my dreams, my position, my achievements and my life for him?
4. Is he selfish or self-centered? Does he believe in my dreams and will he help me achieve them after all?
5. Do we share same belief system or is he always at variance with my opinion?
6. Can I handle his dull moment and can I tolerate his weaknesses?
7. Can he keep up with my weaknesses and will he bully me when his mood is bad?
8. Does he love me as much as I love him or am I the one loving and caring more?
The answer you give to yourself over the above quiz should help your decision as to if to give in or reject his proposal.
The problem is that most women put love ahead in accepting a man and later on realize he is actually not the one for them.
Some women end up being disrespectful, which is a turn off for the man.
When everything goes out of course, those who once claimed to be so much in love become worse enemies.
So as a woman, you must understand your place in the life of a man and also marry the man you can submit to, irrespective of who you are, without any strain or cohesion.