3-year-old girl dies from heart attack after Taking Cocaine Left By Father in London.
A three-year-old girl tragically died after she took cocaine left by her father, a court has heard.
The girl, known only as K for legal reasons, from London, was described as ‘a playful, cheeky and loving little girl with all of her life to live’ by the judge.
The Sun reports that K collapsed after being admitted to the hospital with suspected sepsis or meningitis but collapsed and died on April 6, 2019.
Barely 7 days ago, Two Ghanaian lesbians marry in a beautiful ceremony in Ghana [VIDEO]
A post-mortem then revealed she had cocaine in her blood.
Her parents blamed each other for bringing drugs into the property, with the dad claiming her mum had left cocaine in a bedroom drawer.
Their other four children were removed from the household.
High Court judge, Mr Justice Williams, was asked to make findings over the tragedy.
Shatta Wale Finally Reacts To Rumours That He ‘Chopped’ Efia Odo In His ‘Bad Man’ Music Video
He ruled that K’s dad had brought cocaine into the mother’s house in “connection with his drug-related activities”.
He said: “It seems most probable that the cocaine that K ingested was present in the mother’s home as a result of father having brought it onto the premises and having processed it in some way in an area which the children would have access to.
“Precisely where in the house and all the circumstances in which K came to ingest it, I do not consider that it can be determined.
“However, my conclusion that it was the father’s drug which was carelessly left in the mother’s home and there ingested by K is where responsibility ultimately lies.”