Voluptuous Kumawood actress Tracey Boakye has been trending in the news for all the negative reasons. It is rumoured that many men have dated her.
Kumawood actress Tracey Boakye has been making the headlines for some time now all for negative reasons. The actress has been accused by Kennedy Agyapong of dating many men and making nothing or little out of it.
From R-L: A-Plus, Tracey Boakye, and Yahaya Mohammed. Photo credit: @kwameaplus @tracey_boakye @footballmadeinghana.com. Source: Instagram Source: Instagram
Marriage-chronicles.com has gathered the names of six men who have allegedly dated Tracey Boakye so far.
1. Yahaya Mohammed: Yahaya, who was a former Kotoko player, is the father of Tracey’s first child, Kwaku Yahaya. They have a child together.
2. Brother Sammy: The gospel musician who also doubles as a man of God, has been accused of dating Tracey Boakye. His name was mentioned by the actress’ former best friend Gloria Kani. Kani said Brother Sammy dated Boakye and gave her nothing in return. Brother Sammy, however, has denied the allegation.
3. Dr. Kwaku Oteng: Another name mentioned by Kani is the Adonko Bitters Boss. One of Dr. Oteng’s wives, Akua GMB, was a very good friend of Boakye. Kani claimed that Boakye forced herself on the man and that they had an affair. According to her, Dr. Oteng paid Boakye GHC2,000 after their affair.
4. A-Plus: A-Plus was named by Kennedy Agyapong as one of the men who had an affair with Tracey. He said A-Plus slept with Tracey without offering her even 1 cedi. Agyapong also said the actress threatened to blackmail A-Plus for failing to pay. However, A-Plus was smart to have told her that his wife already knew about their affair. A-Plus himself has confirmed their affair, explaining that Tracey was his childhood girlfriend.
READ ALSO: Every Woman Is A Prostitute – Salma Mumin
5. Ernest Opoku: Another minister of the gospel and a gospel singer who dated Tracey Boakye for some time. According to sources, this even happened before Boakye became popular. Tracey herself praised Ernest Opoku’s “manpower” in an interview.
6. Top NDC official: This is the most debated topic within the media landscape now. Tracey Boakye and singer Mzbel have fought over one NDC sugar daddy, who is now called Papa No. Outspoken NPP MP, Kennedy Agyapong, has claimed without evidence that this Papa No is former president John Mahama but Tracey has strongly denied that.
Meanwhile, Tracey Boakye has confirmed dating and sleeping with men in the past and present. She said she has benefitted a lot from these men, as some have bought her cars and houses.
Papa No has also become a trending phrase in Ghana now and now being used as a form of greeting in the Western Region.