Award-winning gospel singer, Joe Mettle, will soon be going off Ghana’s list of eligible bachelors with his wedding ceremony just around the corner.
Mettle will be getting married to his longtime girlfriend on Saturday, August 15, 2020. Following our initial report about the upcoming wedding, many on social media are wondering who the lady is.
Marriage-chronicles.com has dug around to find more photos and information about the incoming Mrs Mettle.
1. Name: Per their wedding invitation, Joe Mettle’s wife-to-be is known as Salomey Selassie Dzisa.
Tracey Boakye Blocked Me After I Told Her I Have GH¢ 500 & Want To Know The Kind Of Work She Did To Become Rich-Lady (Screenshot)
2. Age: Selassie’s age is not known at the moment but she is a Taurus who celebrates her birthday on April 20.
READ ALSO: Wife Pregnant For Teacher Hired By Husband
3. Work: Selassie is known to be a beautician who is into makeup artistry and sales of beauty products like wigs among others. From what, Marriage-cj gathers, her business is very vibrant.
Drama As Cheating Man And Wife Meet In The Same Hotel They Were Lodging With Their Secret Lovers
4. Ministry: Just like her husband-to-be, Selassie is also in ministry and takes an active part in ministration in church. She is a member of Soul Sisters Network, a Christan sisterhood networking group.
5. Based in Tema: It is understood that Selassie lives in Tema and has her business there.
As earlier reported by marriage-chronicles.com, the wedding is expected to be held at the Christian Centre Assemblies of God Church located at Community 17 in Tema.
Per the information on the invitation card spotted by Marriage-chronicles.com, the ceremony will start from 11:30 am. The wedding of Mettle is coming after months of speculation about his relationship and him getting married.
The latest of the rumours went viral on social media on April 8, 2020, suggesting Joe Mettle was getting married very soon. At that time, TV3 presenter, Berla Mundi, was the lady he was allegedly going to marry.
The two, the rumours claimed, had dated for some time and were ready to make their relationship official. The rumours even went further to indicate that Joe Mettle and Berla Mundi had planned to get married earlier but had to postpone because of the outbreak of COVID-19.
But in a later response to the viral rumours, Joe Mettle denied any such wedding plans with Berla Mundi.