– The authorities at Kumasi Senior High School reportedly sacked Afia Schwar’s twins from the exams hall
– They are said to have disregarded the health and safety protocols expected of them
– The headmaster said they need to be tested for COVID-19 before being allowed to join their fellow students in the exams
– The twins were said to have left the school without permission and returned at their own will to write their Visual Arts practicals
– Their mother has, however, denied the reports
Ghanaian actress and comedienne, Afia Schwar, has denied reports that her sons were asked to leave the examination hall for the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
Reports went haywire that the twin boys were allegedly sacked from the examination hall by school authorities for flouting COVID-19 protocols. However, their mother has said the boys are safe and currently writing their second paper.
Afia Schwar’s twins.
Photo credit: @irvin_jnr. Source: Instagram Source: Instagram
According to the reports, the twins, James Ian Geiling and John Irvin Geiling, were said to have ignored the health and safety protocols for COVID-19 on campus.
They were said to have gone straight to the exam hall for their Visual Arts practicals right after returning from home without first going through the necessary health checks.
The headmaster of Kumasi High School, Bernard Hall Baidoo, thus sacked them from the exam hall for their misbehaviour on Monday, July 20, 2020.
This is contained in a report sighted by Marriage-chronicles.com on Ghancelebrities.com. Their removal from the exam hall is to segregate them from the rest of the students in order to keep them safe from possibly contracting the coronavirus.
For now, the school can only allow Afia Schwar’s twins to mingle with other students after they are tested negative for the disease.
According to the report, they left for the house without permission and only returned to the school for their exams. Marriage-chronicles.com is following up on this development and will update readers soon.
Meanwhile, Afia Schwar has been in the news listing musicians she referred to as “popular underground musicians of 2020.” She also seems to have reignited her feud with Mzbel.
According to Afia Schwar, Mzbel now relies on sugar daddies and the blackmailing of other people to make ends meet.