1. Never fail to pray before saying Yes to a man. Don’t be in a hurry to get married. If you rush in, you may rush out with a lot of injuries!
2. Discover Your Purpose before marriage. Go to School Or Learn a Trade. Don’t wait for a man before you start living. Add value to yourself and live a good life.
3. Don’t run after a man because of his money, cars connection, position, talent, or family background…..these things may not always be available. Marry a man base on your personal convictions, his vision and Love for you.
4. Develop a healthy eating habit. Don’t be too fat that single men begin to think you are married. It takes discipline to do that. Be attractive as often as you could be.
5. Dress well: First Impression counts. Don’t expose any of your private part for men to see otherwise you might only attract a player or an irresponsible man. A king’s wife is known from her dressing.
6. Don’t beg or force a man to marry you. You are too precious to do that. And don’t try to hook and keep a guy with sex or unwanted pregnancy. Many ladies who do that end up in shame and regrets.
7. Your character is your marriage. It makes a man want to spend the rest of his life with you. So Work on your character. Beauty is not everything. If Beauty is all you have, you’ll lose your place to someone more beautiful and more matured than you.
8. Never fail to learn how to cook good food. Men usually love a woman who feed them with good food because one of the easiest way to a man’s heart is through good food. Men also love sex, it is his number one food. Prepare yourself well for him to enjoy every bit of you. The place of good sex in marriage can’t be overlooked…..it can destroy your marriage if poorly garnished.
9. Never fail to read at least 20 books about marriage and family before your wedding it will help you a lot. The marriage you don’t prepare for will confuse you when you get there. Attend marriage seminars and premarital counselling before marriage….especially if you are from a broken home or home of domestic violence.
10. Do not marry a man you don’t Trust. Once you trust him you do not need to pry into everything he does (Like prying into his phones and bags or his private stuffs). Your trust in him will naturally help you to RESPECT him. Also learn to appreciate every good thing he does for you.
Carrying out the ten commandments above will help you lead an enviable marriage life that others will emulate.