You really do not need me or anyone else to tell you to ignore your boss’s demands because as a woman you have a strong instinct. You knew from the beginning that he doesn’t want anything else from you than sex
You know you must cut things off but you will need to understand why you find it so hard to stand up to him when you know he is not a nice person.
1. Look inside yourself to work out why you let him break down your resolve and principles.
2. Were you raised to be a people pleaser or to believe it is unwomanly to refuse to give a man what he wants?
3. Write down on a piece of paper that you keep in your wallet or pocket: “If I say yes to my boss, I’m choosing to risk my marriage and damage my children’s happiness.”
4. If you had already given in to his pressure, tell your boss your affair is over and hold that piece of paper in your hand if he tries to ask you out again. If you haven’t started anything with him, tell him you are ready to quit the job if he doesn’t stop.
5. If he causes you any problems at work, contact a trusted colleague or friend or any human right organization you know. You also have to contact heaven, prayer works.
6. Block him from your thoughts by working hard on rekindling the passion in your marriage.
Always remember that your marriage is your life, it supercedes your job and the selfish desires of your boss.